Home About Work Projects Gallery Services Restoration Classics Find Us...
Tim Lang Restoration Centre are the classic restoration specialists based in the south west,
Discover Websites Contact Work Projects
Morris Minor 1000 Learner Driver Car Stage 1 : Stripped Vehicle to bare shell Stage 2 : Acid dipping process Stage 3 : Welding process Stage 4 : Seal Joints, Fill and Repair body work, Paint Stage 5 : Rebuild
Corvette C1 1961 By the owner choosing us for the restoration work on his 1961 Corvette C1 we were presented with a fantastic opportunity to display the high quality of our work throughout this major restoration. This vehicle arrived at Tim Lang Restoration Centre from the USA in a very sorry state, with 95% of it's' parts missing-the other 5% needing to be replaced as useless. The fibre glass body had been walnut blasted, old paint removed and a light coat of primer had been applied. This and the loose fibreglass was sanded off. We spent hundreds of hours cutting out, repairing, strengthening and making good the fibre glass body prior to applying the stunning paintwork you see today. Another engine was found, which we stripped and rebuilt. Various modifications to the brakes and pulleys were made for this engine to fit. All the works were carried out in our workshops onsite. The customer opted for a quick shift change mechanism, we therefore cut out the transmission tunnel, modified it along with the mounting brackets to allow the seat to be fitted. The vehicle then underwent a nut and bolt rebuild and refit during which time further modifications of parts were necessary. During the rebuild process of this beautiful vehicle we continued to liaise the owner regarding the works progress and advising him regarding his options with the parts and modifications. Thus enabling all of us to be a part of this amazing project. It has indeed been a long journey that along the way presented many challenges but just take a look at what a stunner this Corvette is now! Stage 1: Respray Stage 2: Engine/Transmission Stage 3: Corvette Engine Works Stage 4: Rebuild
Morris Minor Convertible Stage 1 : Assess it’s condition Stage 2 : Paintwork and rebuild
Morris Minor LILAC Convertible Winner of the best pre production convertible class at the Morris Minor National show held at Knebworth in 2012, and also wins awards at many local events it attends.
More Completed Projects: email:  Tel: 01823 461 861 classics enquiries@minormagic.co.uk classics CARS FOR SALE    For information on cars for sale please contact us on 01823 461861 Work Projects